Ashland Ranch has been very fortunate to have amazing volunteers who put on fantastic events every year!
This year, with your help, we are hoping to hold numerous social and family events that will enable us to build a stronger community within our school.
If you can volunteer anytime during the school year please send us an email to email@example.com requesting to be put on our Stay Informed directory. Please include your name, preferred email and phone number in the email.
Details with how help is needed will be emailed out as we approach each event.
All volunteer hours and days are flexible!
Ashland Ranch PTSO Events that will need assistance:
- Diamondbacks Game Fundraiser
- Costco School Shop Night
- Art Walk
- Muffins with Mom
- Harkins Cup & Popcorn Vouchers
- Movie & Game Nights
- Donuts with Dad
- Spring Carnival
Additional areas that volunteers are needed for:
- Copy Shop: Making copies for the teachers, anytime during 8 am to 4pm.
- Diebels Testing: Help keep the kids lined up and quiet as they wait their turn.
- Lunch Brigade: 11:50am – 1:10 pm to assist the aides and kids during lunch hours.
- Picture Day: Once in the fall and again in the spring, help keep the kids lined up.
- Scholastic Book Fairs: Once in the fall and again in the spring, cashier duties.
- Teacher Appreciation Week: 1st week in May.
- Quarterly Staff Birthdays: donations requested based on theme.
- Vision and Hearing Screening: Help keep the kids lined up and quiet as they wait their turns.